Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Journey of My Sole

I LOVE THESE SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!

whilst I have many mental illness idiosyncrasies, one of my main problems is being unable to throw away shoes. those shoes have a history! my memories are attached to those shoes. This is where my shoes have taken me... the journey of my sole

Being held at gunpoint in Prague.


Being lost in the map in Amsterdam


Waiting in line to see Michelangelo's David in Tuscany


Being a hardcore punk in Cork



Making fart jokes in Berlin


Statue Miming in Oslo


Jiving next to some giant speakers in Ladbroke Grove


Hanging out in Washington Square Park, New York City


to be honest I can't really bring myself to throw them out, even though they are covered in dirty crap and mud and practically falling off my feet. I have put them in the bin, but I think they either deserve a proper burial or to be dipped in bronze and placed on a plaque to mark the history they served in my life.

No comments: