Thursday, December 08, 2011

All I want for Christmas is my Clothes Back!!

saw this whilst walking to work this morning:

(Translation: Landlord, I want my clothes back. Please check your mail & get in touch! I second that! Me too, I third that, give us our clothes back!)

Does this mean there are 3 naked people running around my neighborhood hiding out in bushes waiting for this landlord to give them their clothes back?

And did that first person already write to the landlord asking for their clothes back and get denied?? "fill in the appropriate form please"

Sounds like a story for A Current Affair!!!!!!!!!!! Not that it even exists in this country.

Did I tell you about the time I was accosted outside of my place of work at Channel 9 when a crazy lady cornered me in the car-park clearly off her face on meth, saying that her boyfriend was trying to kill her and she needed A Current Affair to step in and save her from a grisly death, otherwise her death would be on the hands of the TV station.

What this country needs now is more naked people anyway. I hope they don't get their clothes back.

DYSTOPIAN NUDIST COLONY: population: 3

No comments: