Friday, July 29, 2011

the ugly piggy

I know there are a lot of people out there with fetish with the feet... and I just have to wonder why?? even if I saw a really good looking person with a really good looking foot - at the end of the day, it's still a smelly foot.

the smells aside - and trust me I have cleared rooms with the smell of my feet - they are just ugly.

Especially Little Toe. There is something seriously wrong with Little Toe.
Look at it. What the heck is wrong with it!

I'll tell you what's wrong with it. It gets caught in the line of fire. The Little Toe is the front line in the foot's defence against all the things in the world that are trying to get at your feet.

Table Legs and the Corner of the Bed - little toe is there to protect the rest. Takes the pain, and doesn't complain.

Tight Fitting Shoes - little toe takes a beating inside tight fitting shoes alright. Little toe all crushed up against toe next to little toe - no wonder he looks the way he does.

My little toe is also the victim of Toenail Clipping OCD. I think the problem is that you really have so little of little toe, that you think you could just clip it all away.

But no matter how ugly that disgusting little toe is - I just couldn't live without it.

You would just look weird in open toed shoes.

No comments: