Monday, February 14, 2011

Jennifer Aniston's Anthem

Please first refer to this Dolly Parton song and picture Jennifer Aniston singing it with these lyrics:


Angelina Jolie, Jolie, Jolie, Jolie
I'm begging of you please don't take my man
Angelina Jolie, Jolie, Jolie, Jolie
Please don't take Brad Pitt just because you can
Your beauty is beyond compare
With vials of blood and jet black hair
With ivory skin and an adopted Chinese.
You make men go weak at the knees

I’ll always be seen as Rachel Green,

And I cannot compete with you, Angelina Jolie

In Friends
I play the girl next door,

You solved crimes in The Bone Collector,

You were smoking hot in Alexsander, Angelina Jolie.


You’ve already won an Academy Award

Your sexual preferences have been explored,

But Brad Pitt likes getting stoned with me, Angelina Jolie


Angelina Jolie, Jolie, Jolie, Jolie

I’m begging of you please don't take Brad Pitt from me
Angelina Jolie. Jolie, Jolie, Jolie

Please don’t take him just because you can


In Gia
you got your tits out,

And I just want to scream and shout

I could have 50 adopted kids if I wanted to, Angelina Jolie


In Tomb Raider your tits were huge,

Why don’t you move to Cameroon?

Mr & Mrs Smith was shit. Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie. Jolie, Jolie, Jolie

I’m begging of you please don't take Brad Pitt from me
Angelina Jolie. Jolie, Jolie, Jolie

Please don’t take him just because you can

1 comment:

Sam said...

I quite liked Mr and Mrs Smith. Obviously one could see why Ms Aniston might not enjoy it.