Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Skin!

My legs have finally peeled, despite being covered in moisturiser 24-7.... and when they did I was at work, so I did what any sane person would do...

I covered my computer in shin-skin


Then I went around and put my skin on the one person at work who has a nail/hair and skin phobia, on their computer and phone. I heard the screams for miles. The screaming continued when I said I was gonna eat my skin on toast (with honey!)

Now I have my skin in a bag.. bound to come in handy later.


At least I know i'll be cloned in the event of a zombie apocalypse.

Who wants to smoke my skin??

4 comments:

The Chantal said...

LOL you rule!

Mike from Adelaide said...

Congratulations....

Did you consider eating it with a little Chianti?

Sarah said...

Oh man Rach you are too funny... but it is amazing you still have a job! You must have an interesting workplace.

Rach said...

don't get me started on the complexities of me being gainfully employed.

i approach it like its a social experiment

"can they really keep paying me if I do this...."

ha!