Saturday, June 19, 2010

Girl Facts

There is one thing that binds all girls together. One thing that unites us. One thing that each of us hide in our deepest darkest closests.

Bloody Period Knickers.

I don't know why we are so ashamed of our Bloody Period Knickers... we all have them. There is nothing worse than someone coming over to your house and going into your room, and you'll have a flash of "OH god I hope I don't have any bloody period knickers lying around!!"

The thing is we even hide our period knickers from other women, It's not i'm going to judge someone if I walk into their room and see some bloody period knickers on the floor. I'm sure they've been washed. They have just lapsed into their final lifecycle of bloody period knickers, the ones left when all the good ones are in the laundry.

What's with all the stigma???

Why don't we just live in a world with nothing but burgundy underpants in that case??

I'm not gonna be ashamed of my period stained knickers anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who wants to come over?? (bring beer)

3 comments:

sharnee said...

YES! It's true, isn't it.

Also, I think it's weird how women (well, me) hide the gusset of their underpants. Like even if i pull my knickers down when i have a shower I have to fold them over so that bit isn't visible, know what I mean? I dunno. Must not expose the thing that was just touching my vag? (meanwhile my hand has an access all areas pass).

Kudos to you and Tracey Emin for freeing the poor period-stained undies of the world.

Sarah said...

Haha you're not afraid to say it... so true!

TimTam said...

For a second there I thought you were going to blog about these little beauties: http://www.necessit-ease.com/index