Thursday, April 08, 2010

A World Without Jeans

I often wonder what would a world be like without Jeans?? You know when you're standing in a giant queue and you look around and notice that 90% of the people around you have jeans on??

Denim has achieved global domination on a scary scale.

If we lived in a world without jeans, then 90% of the people in this photo would have no pants on. Bizarre. Not that i'm one to talk, I was wearing jeans whilst I took this photo, heck - i'm wearing jeans right now. Jeans Jeans Jeans.

I don't know about you, but I have about 10 pairs of Jeans in my wardrobe, and I am always on the lookout for more jeans. I have:

Skinny Black
Super Skinny Black
Baggy Black
Light Black
Skinny Blue
Bootcut Blue
Baggy Blue

not to mention the other pairs of jeans I had that I stopped wearing and cut into skirts or just threw in the garbage. I am definitely obsessed with jeans.

Jeans. The Opiate of the Legs.

No comments: