Thursday, September 03, 2009

Who is that Guy???

I've been in Italy this past week, and for my final few days we drove up to Bellagio, which is at the top of Lake Como near the Swiss Alps, they say that Bellagio is the most exclusive resort on the lake, and I have to agree, specially when you see famous actors walking around with their hot wives and good looking children.

Except I can't for the life of me remember what i've seen that guy in, so he's not A List, but he crops up in movies all the time.

It's soooooooooooooooo frustrating when you see an actor but you can't remember what he's from, it really got in the way of my brain enjoying the good time my body was having, lying on a beach (who is that guy?) staring at mountain ranges (who is that guy??) so I did what any sane person would do...

I wrote a song about all the situations I could imagine this guy acting in, in the hopes to stir something in the deep recesses of the IMDb of my brain.
(In the tune of F#)
Who is that guy?
Who is that guy?
I really need to know - who is that guy??

Why don't you act like - you're in the White House (thats not it)
Why don't you act like - there's aliens attacking (thats not it)
Why don't you act like - you raped your daughter (thats not it)
Why don't you act like - you're Lindsay Lohan's dad (thats not it)
Why don't you act like - you're looking for treasure (thats not it)
Why don't you act like - there's a really bad storm coming (thats not it)
Why don't you act like - there's killer robots (thats not it)
Why don't you act like - a businessman who delivers bad news (thats not it)
Why don't you act like - you're the chairman of the board (thats not it)
Why don't you act like - you're out for revenge (thats not it)

so basically he's not in: Armageddon/Perfect Storm/Independence Day/The Day after Tomorrow/National Treasure/Batman....... but I know he's in something.... usually playing some guy in a suit.

I thought it was this guy: but ......... thats not it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://laist.com/attachments/la_julie/Jack%20Kehler%20photo.jpg

this guy??

Rach said...

thats not it