Thursday, September 03, 2009

Prague: Boner Land

Prague is truly one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to, check out this building:
Sooooooooo pretty. I want to be married to that pink building. If there was ever going to be a sick episode of Jerry Springer where a bunch of perverts came on stage and said what they would like to marry if if wasn't against the law (goats/a chair/your niece) I would be up on that stage with a picture of that building.
This is just one of the many beautiful churches, you can't swing a cat without hitting a beautiful 800 year old church. kinda makes me wish I religious so I had a reason to go in them.
Bones Bones Bones. If Bones are your thing, then this Ossuary in Prague would be your place, they built houses, candelabras, and giant shields from the bones of the 40,000 plague victims who died in this town. Creepy.

Book a ticket to go. Now.

No comments: