Thursday, May 07, 2009

The Cats in the Cradle

Well my cat ate a pill just the other day,
I truly didn't mean it to turn out this way,
I was packing my bags cos I was goin away,
And he ate the pill when I was lookin away,
I looked at his eyes and they were kinda wild,
I said I'll take you the vet if you don't mind,
I'm gonna take you to the vet yeah,
I'm gonna take you to the vet.

And Lenny's at the vet, in a yucky room,
There's a russian blue, and a pregnant baboon,
"when you coming home?"
Len I don't know when.
We'll get together then
You know we'll have a good time then.

6 comments:

instatick said...

Get well soon little kitty!

Sarah said...

Poor Lenman! Has the vet told you if they think he's going to be ok?

Rach said...

He's getting better.. slowly

I just want him home now!!!!

KittyMeow said...

Oh Lenny! Its good to hear he's getting better. Poor little thing. He looks so pooped in that photo.

Sez said...

This photo has made tears well up. You must have been a mess!

Hope Lenman is home real soon.

Anonymous said...

Gee Rach,
I hope the boy gets well soon...animals are so important...they are family...always have been in our house too....remember Nancy alway's got her way...even when she moved to our house...

Cheer up...he'll be OK....Unc