Thursday, March 05, 2009

My New Lie

You know what's boring about parties?? being yourself. I'm sooooooo boring. I bore me. Same old shit, same job, same mundane life as everybody else... or am I?????????????

I think from now on i'm going to tell people that I meet at parties that I am ...

Baz Luhrmanns Niece

"Hi! nice to meet you, what do I do??? nothing really, i just hang around, you know.. i'm Baz Lurhmans niece.."

Prove me wrong! Prove me wrong!

It's not that hard to imagine.. he's from the country, probably has a few sisters... i could be one of those sisters children!! too easy.

"yeah we have a huge ballroom in my grandads farm.. lots of red curtains.. that giant elephant from Moulin Rouge! I don't really notice any of that stuff though these days, its just a regular day hangin out with Uncle Marky"


It's feasible...if you're an idiot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter actually has Baz Luhrmanns 14 year old neice in her class and sorry to let you know, but she is a very boring child!! Your life is much more interestesting!!!

Anonymous said...

That was 'interesting' not interestesting! Sorry.