Friday, March 13, 2009

Most Exciting Thing Ever!!!!!!

The most exciting thing ever happened today at work.

I didn't get promoted
I didn't meet anyone famous
I didn't get a payrise

But a cat did come into the office!!!!

OMG it was so exciting!!!!!

Nothing is better than when an animal comes into your life. Like when you're at school and a dog comes into the schoolyard and everything goes bananas because its sooo fucking exciting and different that noone gets any work done, because its so exciting to see an animal in an environment where they don't normally belong.

Ahhhhhhhn. I didn't get any work done this afternoon.

OMG the cat's on the chair
OMG the cat's on the keyboard
OMG the cat's sniffing the printer
OMG it's on the desk

This is up there as the best day of the year (thus far)

I don't know if my excite-o-meter will be able to handle it if it comes back on Monday.

6 comments:

KittyMeow said...

Omg tell me more! It's adorable! How did it arrive by your office - is it someone's pet?? Looks so cosy sleeping there. :-D

Rach said...

so, i'm working away then this kitten just wanders into the office.... i have never seen it before, it doesn't have a collar, and i molested its neck and didnt feel a microchip.

I think its a magical cat that was sent to hang in the office.. as it stayed there all afternoon. napping on the desk, napping on the chair..

sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Awww I wish a cat would come to my office... so cute!

x-penny-x said...

WOW so lucky! Maybe it will become the *office cat*? Aaah that would be so awesome.

Rant Rambler said...

Cats are the most magical of beings. Lucky you...

Jewels Diva said...

I love cats, don't have one, but I love them anyway. I've got a few in the neighbourhood that wander through the yard every now and then. I had one when I was younger. It lasted 17 human years, that's 119 cat years. thufferin'thucotash!