Sunday, March 22, 2009

Financial Crisis????

I think I must have accidentally taken acid sometime this weekend, cos I started thinking I was Paris Hilton for a second.

This weekend I brought:

A weekend in the Hunter Valley
2 new pairs of shoes
A trip to London/Amsterdam/Germany/Poland
A fur coat
and some other expensive shit that that I am addicted to; Benefit Make-Up, L'Occitane skincare, water purifiers, fancy soap...

I guess the only question now is what does one wear when they visit Aushwitz?? will my fur coat be out of place?? will I even be able to wear my fur coat in public without reprisal? It's pretty darn soft though, and if its just gonna hang on a rack in the Salvation Army, it may as well hang in my wardrobe where I can hug it and take it to bed with me.

I am in a financial crisis.. I see something. I like it. I buy it. Who needs kids and a mortgage when you have a pile of stuff and go to far away places????

Yep, i'm a material girl, living in a material world.

It could be worse, I could be having my eggs vaccumed out and stored in a freezer for implantation at a later date..that shit is expensive

16 comments:

unique_stephen said...

And not one mention of glowing green eyes

livinlife said...

I hope its not real fur. Real fur is not a nice thing. Look at this link then decide whether you really want to be a part of this trade.

http://www.furisdead.com/

Rach said...

ooh never seen that before...

yes its real fur

and i eat meat

Leisa said...

Fur is warm... and wil be a great addition to your wardrobe for you trip!

Rach said...

exactly

'do as the jews would do'...

before they died

RonGav said...

Go for the fur coat -- good grief. It's warm, soft useful, and a great warmer in bed. I agree.

Anonymous said...

I hope that fur comes to life with the souls of the Jew that wore it before you and strangles you-FUR SHOULDN NOT BE WORN

Anonymous said...

FUR SHOULDN'T BE WORN...It Should be eaten and the meat should be used as a coat.

Anonymous said...

what a moron you are

Anonymous said...

fur is murder you filthy fucking whore, what animal died for your vanity, I hope Karma fucks your life up, of wait, i practically has already

Rach said...

i agree

but at least i'll have my fluffy wuffy fur jacket to keep me warm whilst I squat under a bridge and give handjobs for money when my life goes to shit.

George said...

your life is shit already, i've seen it

Rach said...

i've seen yours! and at least i aint livin behind a mexican restaurant.

thats so 80's man

live in the now

George said...

only cos even the mexicans don't want you there.
I'm coming round to wear Lenny as a muff, look out

Rach said...

if anyones wearing lenny as a muff. it's gonna be me!! get your own.

unless you want to wear me strapped around your chin like a bib??

kram said...

you are haiy enough that's for sure