Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I hate Tilda Swinton

I really really just don't like this woman. She does nothing for me

She just seems like she'd be a bitch, and she seems like she's 50% alien, and the worst thing you can come across is a bitchy alien, so yeah, i just dont want to be around this woman.

Plus she really does not rock the whole pale-skinned/red hair look.

Cate Blanchett = goddess

Tilda Swinton = 5 day old corpse left to freeze in alpine mountain range

no sir.... i don't like it

7 comments:

miss amy said...

I concur.
Something is seriously off here.

Amy

Anonymous said...

i must agree. i thought it was just me, all this time...

Amanda said...

I agree so hard. Someone was telling me the other day that they like her dress sense, and I was just like..."serious? wtf?!"

Anonymous said...

She is the Devil!!

Oh look I won an Oscar for "acting" like a callous bitch... She will haunt my nightmares for the rest of my life.

I think she has a penis.

Sarah said...

Well, she doesn't have good dress sense IMO, or anything but 'interesting' looks, but she has a fantastic arrangement with her love-life... a hubby and a toyboy living in the same house!

Jewels Diva said...

There's something a bit weird about her. Maybe it's cause she looks like an albino most of the time. Boringly bland!

Anonymous said...

cate blanchett sucks cock and is overrated.tilda swinton is incredible.why should she look like goddess and change the way she looks?she is an incredible actor.cate blanchett has a fish mouth and is sanctimonious with an ugly as fuck husband who can't even read.