Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Tits McGee Drinking Game

Being that it is summer, and summer means more drinking. Much more drinking, it seems only natural that you would partake in a friendly drinking game.. however I find drinking games really hard to follow. I just don't get them, so I just sit in the corner drinking my sorrows that I am too stupid to follow the drinking game.

Luckily, I have come up with a great drinking game guaranteed to get you totally shit-faced over the course of an afternoon.

Kate's Tit's Drinkin Game
Basically, everyone who has seen a movie with Kate Winslet in it, knows that it's inevitable that she is going to get her spectacular rack out at some stage. Why not enjoy the moment by having a swig to celebrate?

I guess the question is, Is there a movie that Kate doesn't get her tits out in??

She even got her milk-sacs out in Heavenly Creatures. Kate deserves an Oscar, she's only been nominated what?? 655 times?? I'm sure that when they invent the 'ubiquitous tits' award she will be winning every year.

Back to the game. I should warn you that its realllllly easy to go from sober to being a drunk-ass 'rock of love' skank after the first 30 minutes of one of her films. Tits Tits Tits. Tits Everywhere.

Everybody Sculls if you see Bush

2 comments:

kiki said...

i'm shit faced just from reading this

miss diarist said...

I must say, for one who's had 2 kids, she does have a pretty impressive rack.