Sunday, November 02, 2008

the Art of Ransom

I don't know about you but I love weekends. A nice laaaaaaazy weekend, going to the gym, doing laundry, wearing comfy pants, and writing threatening letters to good friends.

Noone writes good ransom notes anymore. Whilst I am not into the act of kidnapping, I am into a well written threatening note to instill fear. A ransom note gets across a point that a simple agressive voicemail, facebook wall post, or psychotic email fails to do.

However, the art of writing a mentally deranged threatening note isn't as easy as you may think, at first I thought I would pre-write the note, then after an hour of scouring through magazines looking for the words I wanted to use, I decided to let the note write itself.



You can't force artistic psycho killer sentences, you have to let go and let the words find you. "Hell, Kill, Bones, Stab, Fuck Rabbit". These are all words that came to me, that were crying out to be used in my vision.


Well.. I don't think Mark'll be borrowing anyones snowboard anytime soon. Not after i'm done with him.. "borrowing" his skin to make a lamp.... but that's next weekends activity

Mwahhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

po said...

you appear to be an evil genius. I hope you wiped your fingerprints off the letter :)

G said...

You have friends? since when?

*~Dani~* said...

Wow! Such an evil letter for borrowing something. Good thing he didn't steal it.

Love the letter!

Belle said...

comedy gold. You might be my new hero.
;)

cassette45 said...

I'm not even scared. I'm impressed. ;)

Bedazzler said...

Don't you mean "Give us back our egg" (Mothra)?