Saturday, October 18, 2008

Racist Joke

I'd just like to state for the record that I am not a racist, retarded yet... but racist no...

however - this gem came to me which I feel is very topical.. like it should be on the Racist version of David Letterman or something.

Here we go:

"two racists are walking down the street - then one racist turns to the other racist and says something about the Election, and the other one says:

"yeah! it's the white house.. not the black house!"

And then they both get run over by a truck for being so racist.

and that was my saturday.

But seriously, I really hope Obama wins.

5 comments:

Jacob said...

It's overrated.

Sarah said...

No it's not :P

Anonymous said...

aww what happened to common sense. Sorry you wont get our vote on that. Too different, too alien, I might wish to point out before the loud cries of racist that , yes, I am a racist. I would propose that if you had walked in my shoes you would see the world from my point of view as well. Black people are different, not all I grant you, but most, more different than alike.

Anonymous said...

Can someone explain that joke to me. I would like to laugh and be a racist too. Seriously though, I don;t get it.

Anonymous said...

ok here is a rasict joko...

Why does Beyonce sing 'To the Left to the left'?

Cause those nig*as aint got no rights!