Thursday, October 30, 2008

"the Queef"

I've been doing Pilates for awhile now. I find their names for certain moves quite amusing; the swan, the cat, the plank, the corkscrew, yet they have really misnamed one move that is a regular occurance in my weekly sessions.

This is one I call: The Queef


The queef does just that.. makes you queef.

The funny thing is, I've been doing this position for years. It's my only party trick, it's usually the first thing I show people when I become comfortable around them (read: drunk and upside down)

"you wanna see something amazing.. PRRRFFFFT.."

You really have to wonder if Pilates actually does anything, or if its just random waving your legs around in the air and queefing. I refuse to do this move when the class is quiet

"....and now we're going to lie down and pull our legs over our heads"
"aha! I knew you wanted me to queef!!! forget that lady"

Anyway, its still my party trick, until I can learn to play spoons or turn my eyelids inside out.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Lol!

The Blonde Blogshell said...

It's entertaining and sadistic. *Evil grin*

Anonymous said...

Can I just say...lmao.

Ahh, so true.

It's even worse if you do a pilates class that has old ladies in it.

Just sayin'.

*~Dani~* said...

I am with Anon - old ladies are the worst. We had one that would just queef whenever. We never even did THAT pose. Craziness.