Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Don't ask about Dave's Mo

I was out at a bar on tuesday night (so uncouth!) and I came across this excellent note:

for those of you who can't read the crappy pixelation on my outdated camera-phone, it says:

PLEASE NOTE: Daves moustache is NOT for 'Movember' so don't ask please.

Whoa. Dave.. getting a bit passive agressive about this are ya?

I gotta say when you have a moustache that looks like this questions are bound to arise:

I'd be less inclined to ask about Movember and more about whether or not he had a young virgin strapped to the train tracks.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Haha, that's awesome! If you haven't already, maybe send it in to passiveaggressivenotes.com? That's right up their alley.

Zoe said...

Oh wait, I'm clearly an idiot. You linked to them. Wow. Dumb today.