Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Revised Wedding Vows

I say: unless your wedding vows stated that i'm not allowed to sit on Jake Gyllenhaals face, then its fair game:

humina humina humina

Oh my god, how Hotttttttt is Jake!!! and how Borrrrrrrring is Reece? She is such a grandma, why is he even with her? they probably have to have sex through a sheet with a hole cut in it in. I bet she wears that fugly hat too.

His hair is a bit naff, but thats ok, cos i'll be sitting on his face anyway, so it wont bother me too much.

mmmmmmmmmm

9 comments:

( . )( . ) said...

I agree. The hotness is all consuming.

Anonymous said...

eeeeooooo....yuck...he is pug ugly and the beard would rub your flaps off...

Rach said...

yeah you're right.. i'd have to cover his face in talc first.

Please Don't Eat With Your Mouth Open said...

There's a bloke in the background with one of those face masks on. I bet it's because Reece stinks.

surfercam said...

hahahaha
That's great!

Lana said...

Ohh jungle man. He can brokeback my mountain anytime.

Angela said...

Holy fuck when did he get so huge? He's ripped for sure, but I prefer a smaller Jake... He's a hottie.

Bedazzler said...

Off-topic, but strangely satisfying, is that Steph, you know - "admitting like I am a vapid famewhore slut excuses me completely, apparently" - has finally quit blogging. Thanks fuck for that.

Anonymous said...

a beard does NOT rub ones flaps off...it's all about the tongue and the chin...it can however irritate the thigh area but so can a finger up the shitter.