Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Maroubra Sluts

I was going through my phone and found this humdinger of a photo:
Isn't she pretty?

One night about 3 months ago, I was out in Maroubra *shudder* at the RSL (not my venue of choice) when I look up at the giant escalator and see this thing stumbling down.

Vagina on display - Check
Inability to walk - Check
Sash (every maggotron needs a sash!) - Check

wow. I couldn't not take a photo. I also couldn't not resist asking her "Are you Miss Maroubra??!" to which she almost fell over trying to hug me for being soooo nice!! HA.

I miss those days. I miss being so maggot people actually wonder if you have one leg shorter than the other and can't walk properly for medical reasons. I miss the air on my vadge. I mostly miss having one half of my boob just hanging out. so hot.

I should go out more often.

7 comments:

blokeman said...

absolutely if you are going to have any boob out, may as well make it the full boob! and those look somewhat worth having out

unique_stephen said...

Cant say I'm against any fashion that puts boobs on display

surfercam said...

Did you get her number?

Miles McClagan said...

I think she's moved to Hobart and is hanging out at Isobar every friday night, being sick in the plant pot...

I'm sure of it

Please Don't Eat With Your Mouth Open said...

I mock similar looking girls round here...except secretly I wish I still had that "don't care" attitude to dressing...or undressing as the case may be...

Anonymous said...

I imagine she's a supermodel compared to you, as you are clearly a skanky mole and jealous of anyone who isn't a Sydney hating Hippopotamus like you :-)

Rach said...

you're right, it truly is a look I will try in vain to emulate.

It exudes classiness.

I would be the hottest hippo in the zoo in that getup, bag me a giraffe for sure