Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Feline Lullaby

I never promised anyone when I got my guitar that I would play good music. I just swore an oath to make song.

This is my latest, it's a nighttime lullaby I like to call:

LENNY'S IN MY ARSEHOLE: G#

Lenny's in my arsehole
Lenny's in my arsehole
Lenny's in my arsehole
Lenny's in my arsehole

Lenny's in my armpit
Lenny's in my armpit
Lenny's in my armpit
Lenny's in my armpit

Lenny's in my bladder
Lenny's in my bladder
Lenny's in my bladder
Lenny's in my bladder

Lenny's in my crotch
Lenny's in my crotch
Lenny's in my crotch
Lenny's in my crotch

Lenny leave me the fuck alone!!!!

Neh Neh Neh

And to those playing at home: Who the fuck is Lenny?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Lenny, he never writes on his blog anymore. I wanna hear what he's been up to...

brunette said...

You're on fire Rachy baby!