Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Phoebe was the best ~F.R.I.E.N.DS~

I miss Phoebe Buffay. She was the best FRIEND on that show.
To be honest I didnt even watch FRIENDS when it first came on....bunch of self involved sarcastic morons.. and then Phoebe came on the screen... ahhhhhhhhhh a breathe of fresh air. I liked Phoebe cos she was a freak. She sang songs about smelly cats.. I sing songs about spanish rice. Phoebe has a twin sister. I pretend to have a twin sister. Every moment was a 'what freaky thing is she going to say??'

In my opinion, (and considering I own the complete FRIENDS boxset.. ) i'm gonna go out on a limb and say she was the best character in the whole show.....

She reminds me of me.

I never know what to say to people?? People come into work for meetings and the thoughts "so.. what does a normal person talk about in these situations??" comes to mind.. and somehow I end up miming holding a guys nutsack to demonstrate my theory on cold water and low sperm count.

This would never have happened to Monica.

And for those who want to hear my Spanish Rice song.. pull up a cactus:

"if you like dry rice....
then you will like the spanish rice...
and if you like your rice dry..
then you will love the spanish rice.
Cha Cha Cha"

3 comments:

Jacob said...

You just made me make a dick of myself at work: this post made me LOL.

I totally agree, Phoebe was the best Friend of the lot. She was simultaneously the dumbest character and yet somehow the most mature and intelligent one of them all. She was also the funniest character.

I'm totally going to bed and plead for the Friends box set for my birthday. But it's a toss-up between that and SATC and Seinfeld. Do you reckon it's asking too much to demand all of them?

Jacob said...

beg and plead, rather.

Rach said...

seinefeld! seinfeld! seinfeld!

just walk around chanting seinfeld until people start to catch on....

i think begging and pleading is necessary to get the required box-sets that one deems necessary to get through life.