Monday, April 07, 2008

Ode To Other People

Why don't you tell me when I got shit in my teeth?
Why don't you tell me when I got shit in my teeth?
Why don't you tell me when I got shit in my teeth?
I've been talking to people all day with a pube in my gums.

Why don't you tell me when I got sauce on my face?
Why don't you tell me when I got sauce on my face?
Why don't you tell me when I got sauce on my face?
No wonder noone takes me seriously at the IGA anymore.

Why don't you tell me when my fly is undone?
Why don't you tell me when my fly is undone?
Why don't you tell me when my fly is undone?
It's period week and i'm wearing my baggiest of underpants.

Why do you walk over here when I just did a fart?
Why do you walk over here when I just did a fart?
Why do you walk over here when I just did a fart?
I've been sitting here alone all morning, and this is when you choose to come over?

Who the hell are you when i'm telling racist jokes?
Who the hell are you when i'm telling racist jokes?
Who the hell are you when i'm telling racist jokes?
I didnt even realise we had any chinese people working here.

Why do you stand so close when I have really bad BO?
Why do you stand so close when I have really bad BO?
Why do you stand so close when I have really bad BO?
Do you really need to go through my desk right now? my roll-on deoderant ran out this morning.

Why?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL focken hillarious!