Saturday, March 01, 2008

Who is that Baglady?

Weddings..............

They're fun if they're someone elses.. they're pretty fucking hectic if they're your own.



All week I have felt nothing in the lead-up to my wedding. Nothing. Not Happy, or Sad, or Excited or Nervous. I was beginning to suspect I might have Asbergers.

But at the end of the day, I got married. Now I can get an English passport, and Mark and I will always be seated next to each other on planes.. we got the Family Guy boxset, and a pretty sweet painting i've had my eye on for years.

Famous last words of the Photographer: Ok, just do one more

Quote of the night: Who the fuck is that baglady?? (in reference to the disgusting alcoholic who is henceforth banned from any social gatherings)

The Next Spice Girls: Nothing rounds off a night like doing a group performance to 'Hit me Baby, One more Time'.. Britney Spears is awesome, but we owned that song... so much so that my mum was like "wowwwww. you guys could be the next Spice Girls"... sick.



Next time i'll serve Duro Tuss instead of champagne, next time i'll know to elope, next time i'll get married in a bikini, next time i won't spend 4 months working on the best playlist to have old fogies complain about it being too loud... (turn your hearing aid off or get fucked old people!) next time.. well there just won't be a next time.



Honeymoon now!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would I rather have my wisdom teeth taken out again or have a wedding ?? hmm well it's a pretty tough call.....

21 comments:

Bedazzler said...

Double Cheese Asbergers.

D'Jen said...

You look beautiful!

Hooray for all the perks of marriage, like plane seats together and Family Guy box sets, it's the little things that matter :)

Slim Sue said...

Glad that it all worked out!!
Weddings can really suck.... ESP when they are your own....
I almost murdered my own grand mother, who would of thought that the sweet little old lady could be so evil.... that is a whole other story!
Have an amazing honeymoon!
S X

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bedazzler said...

Steph, remember when Caz posted your "poetry" about having an orgasm? Yes, I thought you could feel the backslap of the word "tryhard" right in your face over the internet.

P.S., I've never understood why people read your blog, truly. I don't get it. You have nothing to say.

Bedazzler said...

Oops, my bad. I meant nothing to say OF ANY CONSEQUENCE.

Unfortunately, TSSH seems to have shut it's doors, otherwise I would have taken great delight in retrieving your pitiful "literature" from their "lame blog of the month" archives. Yes I believe that was the dubious honour you recieved from them was it not? Oh how I laughed at you along with hundreds of others, for deigning to take yourself so seriously. Surely you could see the irony?
So please remember Steph, no-one has to try harder than those posturing as smart blondes, when they are neither "smart" or even really "blonde" for that matter.
And now, I'll take a leaf out of your book, and call you a cunt. Thanks for nothing you dumb cunt, go play killjoy somewhere else. My work is done here.

~crazypeanut~ said...

Congrats. You look beautiful. Fantastic dress too.

All the best. xo

The Blonde Blogshell said...

Congrats chicken!!

You make me proud gal...Britney ROCKS!! x

kiki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

Rach, you looked absolutely stunning, and your boy is divine! Congratulations!

Bedazzler said...

You did strike me as the type that comes back to read your own comments, as I've said previously. Narcissistic much?!!

Steph said...

Sweetheart, you say that yet YOU have been back to read my comments to you.
Hypocrite much?
Anyway, I deleted my comments because it's bad form to do this on someone elses blog. You are kindly invited to further your whining on my blog or email me. Either/or. It's been a delight.

Sorry Rach!

Bedazzler said...

Hon, This hypocrite has reply notification to any comments I make sent to my e-mail address.
Try it, it will save you a lot of time.
And don't apologise to Rach for calling her readers "cunts", we were actually all having a perfectly fine time until that incident caused by you.
That's not so upsetting though. It's your lousy no-talent writing of anything that's upsetting and leaving a huge useless carbon footprint for everyone else to clean up!

Anonymous said...

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm.....hold the bitch wars for some other place....


Now back to the Wedding.....

It was great....why it did not make the Double Bay times Social Pages is bloody beyond me....

The couple, the place, the music the food, the fireworks were all wonderful...

I was pleased to give the girl and new hubby a hug for the future...Also....I enjoyed the licence hug....

Congrats on the wedding of the year and enjoy Byron...trust you take your turn in driving...

Kisses and several hugs...

upon return from said Honeymoon...shall we do the club for dinner....therby able to hand over gift...we will never rely on Australia post for guaranteed delivery...fuckers embarred the shit out of me...

Unc... Fountain of Truth

Bedazzler said...

".....hold the bitch wars for some other place...."

There is no bitch war, for that you need 2 contenders and one of them got flamed and knocked on her ear, straight up. :)

AndrewI said...

Ah Dude, the only one that looks like a LOSER in this comment thread is you.
At least the other person had the good grace to take your pathetic little war elsewhere.
Not cool.

Rachael, you looked stunning.

Cazzie!!! said...

Next time...oh no, don't let there be a next time LOL.
You looked very nice BTW :)

( . )( . ) said...

Congrats on the wedding girl, you looked fierce!! Love the dress, hot hot hot.

unique_stephen said...

Congrats, you looked great btw

Sez said...

I know I'm quit late but CONGRATS!

You and your hubby looked gorgeous.

Hope you're Honeymoon is fab and relaxing.