Thursday, March 13, 2008

Put that on a shirt.

Quite often, i see or hear things and i'm like "oooh put that on a shirt", and today quite literally I saw the best shirt ever, that made me stop. walk past. walk back. laugh. and take a photo to share with you fine people.

This is GENIUS.



I feel that like that. All. The. Time.

Seriously, I want that shirt. I need that shirt. I gotta have that shirt.

(To be honest I would feel like a major dweeb walking actually walking around in that shirt, but fuck it! It's the most awesome shirt in existance.)

Maybe they make badges?

3 comments:

D'Jen said...

LOL!

I can make that button happen for you.

Cazzie!!! said...

I would so love to wear this T to work..when I work in emergency especially!

Anonymous said...

Where? Where? Where? I want one ....