Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Code of Husband and Wife

You hate who I hate. This part of marriage is great. It's nice having a back-up at all times. I hate you you hate, and you hate who I hate. No questions asked. Ofcourse if you start liking them again, then I will start liking them again too. One for all. And so forth.

Do you like the new version or the old version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?? OLD FOREVER. In my opinion the second remake never happened, and it's good that you feel the same way too..otherwise... DIVORCE. I can't spend the rest of my life with someone who rates the remake over the original.

Willing to follow each others dreams. If it's my dream to move to Astoria (where The Goonies was set), and become a ticketline girl and stand there going "next... next.... next.... next" then that's what we will do. Then we will follow your dream and go to Byron and open up a Boost Juice and become millionaires (the juicebars in Byron at the moment are substandard at best..... banana does not make for a refreshing juice)

Duel hatred of Bananas. There are just toooo many Banana themed places and Banana stands in northern NSW. Get over it already. Luckily we both feel this way and given the opportunity, would open up a roadside stand selling NO BANANAS. That's right, we sell No Bananas, here have an empty box.. $5.

Thats what a marriage is. (like i'm such the expert.. woo yeah 13 days in and i'm the King of Marriage, I could write a book, infact I'm gonna write a book: The First 13 Days.. the highs and the pitfalls.... Chapter 1: what to do when you get your period on your honeymoon)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HAHA HA, You are one funny girl. Gotta love the Mrs Rach!

The Blonde Blogshell said...

Ok, so let me get this right...you don't like banana's!
Wahahahaha!!
OH.MY.GOD! I couldn't think of anything worse...but it IS something I've thought about...what the hell DO YOU DO when you get your period on your honeymoon...that has to suck...ok maybe not so much! Ewww...dirty mind again! Sorry!

Jo said...

I'm really sorry, but I have to do this:

YES, WE HAVE NO BANANAS.

There it's done.
Carry on.

Anonymous said...

FYI, Kindergarten Cop was also set in Astoria. In the school fair scene you can see the cove and the rock where the pirate ship with the treasure is....

Rach said...

OMG are you kidding! Kindergarten Cop & The Goonies!!! I'm packin my bags now!!!!

I will walk around looking for treasure and telling people "it's not a tumour"

( . )( . ) said...

I also share your hatred of bananas. Especially seeing as my name is Arna, and everyone feels the need to call me 'Arna Banana'. I feel so much overwhelming love for these people that I could give them and big hug and squeeze them so tight their heads explode.

unique_stephen said...

> Chapter 1: what to do when you get your period on your honeymoon)

I think Fingers may be able to help you write that chapter.