Friday, February 01, 2008

I disagree

Ever feel like you're just watching "The News" in the making?


TMZ has since reported that Spears's classificiation - one of the criteria for involuntary commitment - means that she is unable to care for basic needs such as the acquisition of food, clothing or shelter.


I disagree.

Food:


Clothing:


Shelter:


See. I rest my case... and Laxative Abuse?? whatevs..... maybe she was just bored. "I wonder what would happen if I took 10 boxes of Laxatives?"...Sometimes you really don't have anything better to do. What else is there to do when you're a multi-millionaire in your spare time??

2 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Sadly even people who are less wealthy that Britt try to harm themselves with these meds and all because they say they are bored too. I tell ya, it doesn't make it boring for us nurses lookin after them in the emergency department...it makes for a sad, hard and awful business.

( . )( . ) said...

Its a tragedy. I actually like alot of her songs, think she had so much talent! Poor girl needs some help, she seems a little lost!