Sunday, January 13, 2008

My First Car Accident


Reverse Parking. Something I can do in my driving instructors car, something I cannot do in my own car. When someone is screaming "BREAK BREAK BREAK" at you, many things fly through your brain, most of all are not "put foot on break".. foot aims for nearest pedal.. foot hits accelerator.
Who needs a drivers licence anyway? This is just a clear sign that I should not be driving. Maybe a fancy pushbike would be the way to go for me.
Who needs a car anyway? They are bad for the environment, they cost loads of money and do we really need another hopeless driver on road?
Anyway, I have my P's test this weekend. That will be an exercise in futility. Maybe I should just drive my car into another parked car and say "thanks for memories"... do they hand out FAILURE certificates? It would look good on my fridge next to my signed photo of Napoleon Dynamite.

7 comments:

Adam said...

Good luck, like totally.

mishmosh said...

Please tell me this is not YOUR car and simply one you found on googleimages?

*crosses fingers*

Jacob said...

I was thinking the same thing as mishmosh. Pretty impressive if that was your handiwork.

mishmosh said...

I feel heartened by the Euro-looking pub-style building in the background... plus, I think that car is left-hand drive. So we should feel heartened!

Cazzie!!! said...

My brother hand painted our paddock bomb, our mini minor, in black. I drove home from my License test, I had passed. I was so excited that when I got up the drive I planned to plant my foot on the breaks to make a noise to let people know I was home so they'd rush out to see if I had passed. Instead, I planted my foot on the accelorator..and went right into the car my brother lovingly hand painted...OMG, I thought I would die!!!
So glad no one was hurt...I hope you get your P's :)

( . )( . ) said...

Hahahaha, thats hilarious!! You know I did that once, accelerated instead of braked, but the results werent quite like your story!!

onecrazypeanut said...

Very. VERY. cool. I am sooooo jealous about the Napolean Dynamite pic. :0

~foot stomping & pouting begins~


Sorry about the auto-dents though. :(