Saturday, January 26, 2008

Havin a Good Cry

I cannot believe how distraught I am about Heath Ledger. Did I know him? No.. What gives?? Stupid Emotions.

So what did I do last night? I got high and watched Brokeback Mountain. Wow. Three chords into the soundtrack and I was in tears. I pretty much cried for 2 hours straight. Just thinking about the soundtrack makes me want to cry again now. Damn manipulative sad guitar music.

If I was an actress and had to do a sad moment all they'd have to do is say "Ok Heath Ledger is dead and The Wings from the Brokeback Mountain soundtrack is on"

It's funny though how a man will balk at the suggestion of getting high and crying your eyes out. What is more refreshing than a good cry? I was looking forward to it. I prepared myself with cry-materials, and a pillow to cry into. But Mark would have none of it and went to bed early. What a loser. Way to suppress your emotions.

One thing that keeps going through my head at regular intervals is 28.

28

28 is Too Young. Too Soon.

Fucking Tragic

Ok, gonna go cry some more about someone I didn't know. Whack.

1 comment:

Bedazzler said...

I met Heath once, he was boring. He had all the charisma of a brick. He was probably on sleeping pills then too.