Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Tom Cruise Conundrum

Life is so very hard right now, because I am in a glass case of emotion.

On the one hand:


And on the other hand, I just watched Mission Impossible III and I didn't hate it.

I was actually kinda rooting for him.

"Be careful Tom Cruise! Don't smash your face up on that side of a building"

Conundrum.

My World has turned upside down. I don't know who I see when I look in the mirror anymore, its just like an incredibly attractive stranger is staring back at me.

Up is Down.
Light is Dark.
Ellen Degeneres is actually funny.
James Blunt makes good music.

What Gives??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Put... I think we all have that Tom Cruise Conundrum - Love that Photo:)

surfercam said...

Woah!
"James Blunt makes good music."

Rach, I think you need to get some help. And quickly!

unique_stephen said...

you on drugs?
on ya rags?
what the hell is wrong with you?

( . )( . ) said...

Ellen is soooo not funny. You need to get some therapy quicksmart. Although, you still dont like tom cruise as a person, you simply happened to like a character he played. So that doesnt mean there is anything really wrong. You'll be fine darling *pats your head*

Original Mel said...

I think you might be on crack.

Can I have some?