Friday, November 09, 2007

Reasons why I will be a terrible anorexic

Not being allowed to eat has really shown me how much I rely on food to satisfy hunger, boredom, and impulse urges.

What really gets my goat is that people talk up all the jelly you can eat when your mouth is all fucked up.. oooh jelly.. whoop de friggen do.. I never eat jelly when my mouth is normal, cos its boring and cold and slimey, oh and yeah i'm not six years old.

I am so over jelly. I want food. I have been dreaming about food all day and night. I'm not even allowed soup! how inhumane is that!

mmm nachos
mmmm ribs
mmmm mashed potato and gravy
mmmm Cherry Ripes

wonder what blended up Nachos would taste like??

2 comments:

Moi said...

When I had my wisdom teeth out I discovered that I need the friction and resistance that come with chewing in order to feel full. Screw wisdom teeth!

Jo said...

When mine were hoiked out of my skull, all I could think about was steak.

Finally, three weeks later, I had some. Now all I need to find is a man that can make me feel like that first steak did.