Thursday, November 29, 2007

COD4 - A Girlfriends Review

Call of Duty 4 - Review through the eyes of a girlfriend.

Wow. Is this game annoyingly stupid and pathetic or what!!! The whole game revolves around shooting other nerds who are online, and not only do you do nothing except kill people, you can plug in a stupid headset and talk to these supernerds thru the interwebs.
If these sounds annoy you: BANG BANG BOOM CRASH TING TING BOOM BANG, then this game is seriously going to hinder your relationship with a significant other.
I have never wanted to use a game to polish gravel with more, than this useless piece of crap. Of course calling said game a stupid moronic useless peice of crap will ensue in more fighting and arguments - you're probably better off just not buying it at all if you want to stay together.
Death to Call of Duty 4. Hate Hate Hate It.
And how does it rate on the stab-o-meter? (the amount of people it makes me want to stab when I have to walk through the house listening to the banging and exploding and nerd noises emanating from my tv) HIGH. Very High.

10 comments:

non-Blondie said...

Heh - I think my boyfriend wants this for Christmas. He keeps jabbing me in the ribs when he sees an ad, of course forgetting the fact we dont own an Xbox, which is a state I am happy to stay in. I will make an exception for a Wii because I like the cow racing game, but I guess this doesnt have the same shooty-explodey appeal for a (mental age of four) boy.

Paul said...

Hilarious - you should do a series of Girlfriend Reviews!

Sez said...

Cow racing for Wii? Must tell my friend who has one. Awesome!

Cazzie!!! said...

Well, now I am sure not to buy this one for my hubby and boys for Christmas...bugger off Xbox!!!

Sarah said...

I live with one too... my sympathies :P

Gam said...

outrageous! this is an awesome game! it makes me wish i was gay so my (male) partner wouldn't whine about the loud sounds (helloooo it's WAR, it's meant to be loud) and could play co-op with me worth a damn instead of walking into corners, shooting me in the back or screaming and running away.

Sarah said...

See what I mean?

Kelly said...

hahaha! Fantastic idea. Girlfriend review.

gam's pretty funny too. haha

samantha said...

oh my god i cant believe that there are other girlfriends that hate cod4 too!! for anyone else who sees this..i just started a group on myspace..the URL is http://groups.myspace.com/wivesagainstps3
come join!!

Anonymous said...

Well I have to say, the insults can be as sharp as the nail filer but the girlfriend view of the game is not fair. If you asked me to give the boyfriend review of girly things it would probably be a lot worse than "hate hate hate it". As far as calling gamers nerds, you should stop and think. Over in Korea some Professional Gamers get paid more than baseball players in america and there more famous than movie stars in hollywood.(and they'll never check into rehab or shave their head).So nerdy riches? I think not. and plus the average guy who does play is someone you absolutley dont know and...well what do you want them to like? getting ready to go somewhere for an hour and a half? or maybe its because they're not into cool liquid eyeliner? No doubt girlfriends hate this game. well hell, is any game really ok? Us men know how girlfriends feel about call of duty 4. I already knew what was on this post before I read it. Its like if you asked a guy about girls tanning. If he likes dark toast and had bad taste (from the burnt toast) he'd be for it but really its stupid and puts the word to full meaning. Tanning is also like stamping "im insecure" all over your body. Anyways you get my point.