Thursday, October 11, 2007

Newsflash Moths: Get a Compass

Hey, Moths.. get a clue.. you aren't supposed to be here. It's called a Carpark. It's a bit different from a rainforest, you fucktards.




FLAP FLAP FLAP.. you know what looks really good all over my ceiling? your filthy moth-dust. what is that shit anyway? why are you so dusty? what kind of defense mechanism is that?

"hey don't touch me! or i'll put my filthy moth dust all over your walls"
Glassed.
What kind of a world do we live in where you have to work in the dark, and you can't walk around yawning anymore..lest a Moth fly in your mouth and try to have sex with it. Walking around and Yawning happens to be one of my favourite past-times.. so thanks for ruining it....
Stupid Bogongs.
If the wind blows you off-course for your annual mating fest of dirty moth sex, maybe next time you should get a better commander, as the one you have at the moment sucks.

4 comments:

non-Blondie said...

If I see a moth I try to touch its wings. I heard that if their wing-dust gets uneven they cant fly and then they die. I'm cruel, so this makes me happy. I don't care if its true.

byron said...

Moth dust is the only thing in the world I'm afraid of (apart from chickens, but I sort of got over that at age 19). It's disgusting.

Julia said...

Fucking moths I can't stand the fuckers. I can't hang my laundry out as there's massive nests of them on my balcony. Drop kicks.

Sarah said...

I love moths... and if one flies into your mouth you could try eating it- apparently they taste good and are really nutritious (you go first...).