Monday, September 10, 2007

Chizzle my Nizzle

How happy am I that I didn't sell my silverchair tickets on Ebay... Pretty Effing Happy!!
When we arrived at Acer Arena we went to our seats in the ant-section, so named because everyone looks like an ant down on the floor. We even contemplated leaving because the seats were so shithouse...note to self: never buy tickets for the Upper Concourse ever again.


When out of the corner of my eye, I see this usher handing out tickets to the people who were literally standing on the roof.. and I think to myself.."hmmm tickets ey" so she comes over to me and says "I only have 3 tickets left" thinking that were with the people sitting next to us. Faster than the speed of light I jumped up "we'll take em!!" I had no idea what they were, but they couldn't be any worse than the tickets we already had.

Ok. Best Seats in the House!!!!


The seats we had were practically on the stage, right next to the backstage area, so I got lots of spotting of other band members "ooh paul mac... you ruined silverchair". What a great thing to do, give the people with the worst tickets, the best tickets. Loves It.

It was great being so close to Daniel Johns, as he is the hottest thing alive, and completely mesmerising, I couldnt take my eyes off him the whole show, thats some magnetism right there. They should put a picture of him next to 'charisma' in the dictionary.

Saturday Night rocked so hard, and it was almost impossible to compare the Sunday night show when I was on the floor in the moshpit.. it seemed quieter (i was probably a bit deaf) and there was a lot less playing the guitar with Daniels teeth. Overall. 6 stars out of 5. There is no such thing as a bad silverchair show.

"Give me 2 slow sensual times.... 6 more times... "

8 comments:

LeiSa said...

'4 times'
:)

Awesome show.

Only thing better? You looked fucking sexy...meow...

Anonymous said...

I sais 2 more times...

Good work on the killer seats - I love his crazy teeth playing guitar move.
Danx

UBERMOUTH said...

That's amazing. Wish they did thatat concets I went to.Were they free?

Rach said...

2 slow times

I paid for my original tickets in the Ant Section - but the excellent seats were all complimentary....

such a great idea. KI hope it was the bands idea.. makes me love em even more.

surfercam said...

Very jealous.
Have seen them in Dallas and London.
Very good both times.

redcap said...

I used to love me some Silverchair. The old stuff like Open Fire was just great. But this whole waking up strong in the morning thing makes me want to do Daniel Johns an injury. I'm sorry. I can't help it.

Amanda B said...

Holy crap, your blog is the funniest thing I have ever read on the interweb! Snaps for you Dying Star!

Alicia said...

Oh he loves to play that guitar with his teeth doesn't he!! Did you ever see any of their more intimate shows? I went to one in Newcastle at the Civic Theatre years ago and felt I could reach out and touch him!! I would have but feared some weird if not manical reaction if I did actually attempt it... and I was on the DVD - score!