Monday, August 06, 2007

Frishues

That's right, I have Frishues right now.. FRINGE ISSUES people!

I really really hate hairdressers, it's like i'm speaking English and they're speaking Stupish from Planet Stupid. Why Why Why!! Is it so hard to walk into a hairdresser, tell them what you want, and leave with exactly that??

Why must I walk into a Toni & Guy and leave with the Fringe of Death?? The Fringe that nothing can fix?? The Fringe that is allergic to my hairdryer?? Why is this??

I think that it probably looked better before when it was in my eyes and I couldnt see anything, at least I looked cool even if I was blind.

Arghhh, what to do do?? I could cut it again and have it really really short and not leave the house for a month? or grow it out for a couple more months before getting it re-trimmed elsewhere...

Problems...

Pffft "Global Warming" whatevs.. Think Globally, Act Locally, and right now My Fringe is a crime against nature.

Down with Toni & Guy
Up with using my own scissors, drunk, in the dark, in my left hand.. i'm sure it couldn't end up any worse than it is now.

Le Sigh.

9 comments:

Yoffi said...

Oh the sympathy vibes I'm sending you right now are so huge...

I've heard bad things about that place in 2 locations...I don't know where you are but I've heard bad things...bad bad things.

Cazzie!!! said...

Yeah, it can end up worse, specially if you cut it ona n angle, then try to correct it and it goes on another angle and then you try to correct it again..soon you have no fringe..let it grow again, it looked nice one length.

River said...

I rarely go to a hairdresser, but when I do my first instruction is always "don't touch the fringe, I'll trim that myself". And I do, straight across the top edge of my glasses frames.

kiki said...

i feel your pain, oh so much how i feel your pain

random moments said...

A bad hair cut is the worst! Use bobby pins. Yes, bobby pins! I always stick those suckers in my head, tucking this and that back when it defies me or I can't get back to the salon. Works every time.

Time heals all wounds.

Captain Smack said...

I used to cut my own hair. I would wake up in the morning, and anything that was sticking out got cut off. Sticking out from my head, that is.

It looked very rock n' roll. Or something. It was definately unique looking, and I actually got lots of compliments on my hair.

Although, now that I think about it, they may have been being sarcastic...

Marcheline said...

I'm sorry, without pictures this post is completely unacceptable.

Pictures, please!

By the way, I always cut my own hair. Been doing it forever. Of course, it's down to my arse, so it's pretty easy to reach.

- M

Bedazzler said...

Any hairdresser WITH A CLUE would tell you, NEVER go to Toni & Guy EVER.

Rach said...

OH MY GOD I KNOW, other Rach with a sea creature for an avatar. If you ever come to Melbourne and decide to get a hair cut never go to Lure on Smith St, no matter how seductive their Clockwork Orange pink-and-concrete interior is. I left with some awful tiny, short, short, short fringe of the sort worn by not-very-good female grapic designers with a love of mid-calf Campers boots and a phobia of adult sexuality (okay, okay, I may be talking about a former housemate).

I hope it has grown out for you now.