Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Perfect Crackden

Looking for a rental property is the most tedius, laborious, painstakingly annoying chore that one can undertake on a sunny weekend.... crackden after crackden.... some of the places we walked into I didnt even know if they were rentals, thier doors were open???? Nice Green Carpet crackheads.... smoking inside apartments is just gross.

Things I don't want to see in a Rental Apartment, that I would be paying upwards of $430 a week for:
* Cracky Carpet - in green, shades of mustard, bloodstained, reeking of smoke
* Dungeons at the entrance
* Mysterious cupboards for hiding bodies in
* Showercurtains with 800 new species of mould germs
* Slimy walls and condensation on the windows

Is it really too much to ask for a place that humans without smack problems would want to live in???

Eh, I suppose I was looking in "bondi" (trendy) I could tell by the tude that the coffeeshop waitress was giving me that they dont want 'my type' moving into the neighbourhood, and the places we saw were probably the "joke" places they show us North Shore types to keep us out the neighbourhood.

5 comments:

Kylie said...

I live in a crack house and let me tell ya, the rats are good for keeping the cockroaches at bay. Win/win.

Tom Gaylord said...

crap - I'm lookin for a rental in Sydney - I'm from the north shore - and I was going to try bondi! PAINFUL! Let me know if you have any luck.......

phishez_rule said...

Jeez. I can imagine they'd show those properties to people living out west. The guys from Parra would consider. The guys from blacktown would be mentally planning where their furniture would be going. The guys from Penrith...

Who are we kidding. They never go anywhere.

Beefcake Almighty said...

Welcome to my world, bro.

We (my wife and kids and I) moved our heathen, unsaved asses right into the heart of Mormon country.

We make it a point to be proud in what we are not.

Captain Smack said...

What the hell do you mean by "smack" problem? You say it like it's a bad thing.