Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Keepin It Real

What is more real, than walking to work and seeing a tranny in floral hotpants crossing the road??? The only thing more real than that, might be witnessing a crackwhore blowing a guy for a hit, or a junky OD'ing in a gutter.

Redfern Rocks.

PLUS I have it on good authority, that The Criminals who used to haunt Redfern, have all moved to other suburbs and have started robbing them.. so Redfern is just a nice leafy community where a tranny can strut her stuff before 9am with a gentle breeze on a freshly shaved nusack.

Life is Grand..

7 comments:

surfercam said...

I used to live in 'Upper Redfern East' (near Bar Cleveland). When I moved from there to Double Bay, my car insurance went up. I asked how could that be as DB was a much nicer and safer place than Redfern.
The insurance person said "yeah but cars don't get stolen in Redfern."

Unc said...

I lived on the floor in a Houso flat in Elizabeth for a period of time and never, ever got hassled...I actually enjoyed living there....the locals were quite nice and the place had a sense of community...used to walk late at night from Redfern to the Petersham Inn and return on foot at 3-4am...again never had trouble...and this was before the area was gentrified...I moved there after staying with you and Ma in Potts point..the tiny flat..

Unc...

Is Skid Row Radio and the Black Theater still going?..

Leis said...

nothing beats a shaven nut sack in the breeze.... so I have heard.

This job is bringing you and the world a little closer, it's really a win/win situation.

W said...

hehe. I just moved from Redfern East - just call it Redfern people and get over yourselves - to Surry Hills and I reckon Redfern East was nicer in parts!

phishez_rule said...

Well, you can't say that your morning walk is boring.

Cazzie!!! said...

Or any time of the day there for that matter I do believe.

Neily said...

Good way to lose your appetite. Just look at a cleanly shaved tranny with his nuts dangling below and you'll lose weight in no time.