Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Check me out Y'all... - Update: Meh

If you have ever wanted to see yours truly in the flesh, the ABC have produced a story about bloggers and gayspace geeks.... and apparently my opinion and writing styles warrant some merit in that field.

Woooot!!!

The story will go to air this Friday at 11.30pm (when alll the cool peeps are home).. on the JTV program....

So watch and see how entrancing I am in real life... well thru a tv screen.... why is it that when you hear yourself you sound like The Nanny??? HAAAAAAAAAA... Fran Dresher rocks.


UPDATE: well that was ....lame....I could eat a canister of film and poop out something with more substance.

11 comments:

Unc said...

Faarrkk....you have been discovered..now remember to smile and push out the rack...could lead to big things....

Unc..fountain of truth.

Leis said...

YAY!!!

Can't wait

surfercam said...

That's great Rach.
And well deserved too.

Cazzie!!! said...

Cool, I shall be watching :)

redcap said...

Oh moy gawd, you're a staw!

Neily said...

You need to youtube that shite!

Julia said...

That's so cool! Oh yes can you/someone youtube it please!

You know you want to.

Sarah said...

I missed it! Damn! How can we get it up on youtube?

Rach said...

soooo gay

check it out here:

http://www.abc.net.au/jtv/friday/

the one about LIFE CACHING... could have been so much better...

wtf did they interview me for 40 minutes and get me to come in and do voice overs if they only used one shitty soundbite about me whining about losing the job..

STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

I just came back to mention that I found it on the jtv site... I thought that despite the dodgy editing you came across rather well :)

Amanda said...

I've been meaning to come here since Friday to say I saw! But I saw it before I read this post, so I was stoked when I realised I recognised the blog they were talking about, even though I only read on a semi-regular basis.

They interviewed you for 40 minutes for that? Even in TV land that seems a bit over the top.