Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Trust No One

What's with those missing boat guys??? 3 guys?? missing!!! on a yacht!!! Something's fishy here (literally)...... I love a good conspiracy, hey, my ringtone is The X-Files theme...



My Theories.

1. UFO's.... how strange that their clothes, life-jackets and FOOD was still on the table, yet no-one was left on board....

2. Pirates... although the fact that they didnt steal anything quashes this theory.

3. Ghost Ship.. possibility, slim but possible. (in an X-Files universe)

4. If recent marine life attacks are anything to go by, my money is on a Sting Ray Attack... Possible X-Files Scenario: 3 stingrays jumped out of the water and harpooned them, as they were about to sit down to some dinner... dragged them underwater and took them to the city of AQUARAY to be their slaves and continue in the war against humans for Sting Ray domination.. If there were to happen at least we'd get to see Moulder in some budgie smugglers. Hot.

Got any other ideas??

FYI - I do hope they find these guys, I am just really perplexed as to how 3 full grown men disappear into thin air..... perplexed, and repectfully worried.

9 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Gone to the Twilight Zone me thinks..

Anonymous said...

People are missing loved ones. Not funny.

Rach said...

no shit its not funny... its bizarre.

I hope they find them... and i'm extremly interested in what happened.

redcap said...

No no no, Anon! No-one's laughing at these poor people's expense - this is plain weird and perplexing and not funny at all! I've been trying to work it out too, as has everyone who reads the news.

I thought maybe a freak wind gust shredded the sail and might also have brought the boom around sharply, knocking two of the crew off the deck. The third man didn't have a chance to grab life jackets or anything else because his mates were in the water and possibly unconscious, so he jumped in to save them. But in his panic, he forgot that the motor was running, so the boat left them behind.

This is the only explanation I can come up with. Otherwise, it's just Bermuda Triangle stuff. Very scary. I really hope someone picks them up.

Sakura said...

My god redcap that is an amazing explanation for such weirdness!!

Rach said...

wow.. thats a good theory.

have you seen OPEN WATER 2?? here's hoping it wasn't a situation like that.....

redcap said...

Haven't even seen Open Water 1, I'm afraid. I saw Dead Calm, though, so I would be open to any theories involving Billy Zane.

Marcheline said...

That's it. Billy Zane ate the crew. They all died happy.


But really, what the fuck?

- M

Marcheline said...

No. It was Dracula. If anyone had thought to look in the hold, they'd have found a box of dirt from Romania.