Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Stuck in the Carpark with You


Well I don't know why I parked here tonight,
I got the feeling that something ain't right,
I'm so scared and I just wanna get out.
And I'm standing here about to scream and shout,
Concrete to the left of me,
Security doors to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the carpark with you.
Yeah, so how many people do you know get trapped inside a security carpark?? you have to be pretty special to have that happen to you.
Escape Plan 1 - butter ourselves up and squeeze through the security grill and find help. Unfortunately we didnt have any butter, or canola oil in a spray can.
Escape Plan 2 - give up and camp out inside the carpark till rescue comes in the morning.
Escape Plan 3 - find the swiper thing on the pylon marked SWIPE FOR EXIT, and leave.
Lets never mention this again.

9 comments:

Marcheline said...

OK, that's pretty hysterical. And don't count on us forgetting about this anytime soon.

- M

Unc said...

At least you could find your car...thats got to be a positive...I hate cavernous carparks...Here's a TOP TIP...put the swipe card where you can find it again...or blame everything on relevant other...MARK WHERE DID YOU PUT THE BLOODY CARD...

Unc...Fountain of youth

Rach said...

we had the swipe card, we just didnt know where to swipe it.

Unc said...

now that is apalling...

Unc

redcap said...

You didn't happen to have a goldfish in a plastic bag, did you?

surfercam said...

At least you know it's a 'secure' car park...

Mex said...

i have been both stuck in a lift and in a fire escape.

its shameful how easy it is.

Sarah said...

Ha!

Oh dear... well, at least you didn't camp there...

Cazzie!!! said...

Oh shit, and I hate the car park at work, it always gives me the creeps.