Monday, April 23, 2007

The Office for reals...

A song to define my time spent in this *HELL HOLE* (cough cough) "Office"
1. The Sounds of Silence...... Did someone just put a post-it on a piece of cotton-wool?? sounds like it.

"Where's that Package?"
"Dunno"
"It should be here"
"Yeah, I stole it.. took it home and sold those envelopes on the black market, that's what Temps do to get by these days.. steal other peoples mail.. just for the fun of it".

zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

Ah..well... At least I got to leave early so I could go to a job interview... In which, I arrived, they said I was too qualified for the job I applied for and saw me for another one.. One in which I would ride a BUGGY around!!!!! (no... not on a golf course) and then my job interviewer drove me home.....

here's hoping my car-conversation skills tip me over the edge from the other applicants...

"so.... you like...... stuff...???"

7 comments:

Kate said...

there's nothing to do but suck it up. i've been in my hell hole, the hell hole of all hell holes, for ten years. it's sucked the life outta me. be thankful you're just a temp.

Jo said...

A BUGGY?!?!

Buggies trump almost all other work perks. Crawl until your knees are raw - I need you to get this job, purely for buggy stories.

Leis said...

Stuff, is good!

hey, hope u get the buggy job, that would be RAD!

Unc said...

What do you do in the buggy?
More info required.........

Unc....Fountain of truth

Gam said...

You know it's hard out here for a temp (you ain't knowin)
When she tryin to get this money for the rent (you ain't knowin)
For the Cadillacs and gas money spent (you ain't knowin)
Because a whole lot of bitches talkin shit (you ain't knowin)
Will have a whole lot of bitches talkin shit (you ain't knowin)

Rach said...

OMG Gam, that cracked me UP!!!!!!!!!

So worth doing the temping, now that I can sing that to myself.

RE: The Buggy. Hellllll Yeahhhhh

Hoping i'd get a Microphone too... and a visor... and a clipboard.. and ride around in full throttle (2kph)

I'd be riding around the Buggy within the Studios, making sure that peeps aren't loitering where they shouldnt be

"hey you extras!!!! Beat it!!" (said with my microphone)

fingers crossed. fingers crossed. fingers crossed.

redcap said...

Wow. A buggy AND a visor.