Monday, April 02, 2007

The Diary of David Hicks

Day 1 - Oops
Day 5 - yawn, this place is soo crampy, can't wait till I get an upgrade to a real cell.
Day 15 - it sure it taking a long time to get out of this shitbox
Day 60 - eghhhhh
Day 96 - it is exactly 462 pubes from one wall to the next.
Day 176 - perhaps I shall grow a beard
Day 287 - what's the point it's not like anyone notices anything I do in here
Day 417 - U-S-A is really Gay
Day 487 - Sucks
Day 511 - Still Sucks
Day 520 - Have come up with a new phase of sucking. Called The Guatanamo Suckfest...those in attendance = 1
Day 523 - Perhaps if I try to morph my molecules I can slip thru the crack in the ceiling
Day 687 - hmmm perhaps I wasn't concentrating enough
Day 875 - there is no way anything is fitting thru that crack
Day 919 - huh?? what's goin on?? that guy in the mirror is looking at me funny, I dont like it. Not One Bit.
Day 1373 - I think the guard is crackin onto me. I will grow greasey hair and put on some pounds. I have a wife. I will show these heathens I am not into that sort of thing.
Day 1578 - Apparently there might be a trial.. whatevs.. I'm of the opinion that they're going to leave me to rot inside this stinkin cell. The walls agree with me, but aren't speakin to me since I called them 'stinkin'
Day 1810 - aha! people have taken notice of my beard. That makes it worth it.
Day 1816 - guilty shmilty.. whatevs. I just wanna go home. I bet noone has been watering my zuchini garden
Day 1825 - success! note to self: never pose with guns again in the future.

5 comments:

redcap said...

Ha. Poor fucker. With you on the guilty shmilty thing.

Cazzie!!! said...

Uh huh, I hear ya Rachy..all true.

Kate said...

who's david hicks?

Marcheline said...

Don't feel bad, kate, I had to look him up on "google".

- M

SPAGNPEEZ said...

YEP, NEVER POSE WITH ARTILLERY, FAKIN OR NOT,
ALSO DO'T USE LOCKS ON SUITCASES, THEY BREAK INTO THEM AND LEAVE DRUGS OR LOLLIPOPS!!

LUCKY MEX AIRLINES LEFT LOLLIPOPS, HAD TO EAT THEM TO SEE WHAT THEY WERE!! TRUE STORY