Thursday, March 29, 2007

Things Men Don't Get

Making you Cry is Bad. There is no point coming home and rambling and making a girl stress out about stupid shit, if you really had no point to make, except to yell and make her cry.

The cost of Awesomeness if Priceless. So what if a haircut costs almost two weeks rent. you can't put a price on looking uber-cool and feeling hot. Men think BRUISES look cool.. case point. they have no idea.

McDonalds is Happy Food. Nothing says healing like a Triple Cheeseburger, and Chocolate Thickshake. I don't care about calories right now. I will have plenty of time to lose weight when i'm homeless.

... Amongst the zillion of other things they do to screw with our minds.. men need training manuals when they get girlfriends "Crying Bad. Hugging Good"

7 comments:

Julia said...

I say every girl go out and have a triple cheeseburger and thickshake!

Jo said...

Another lesson for men: If we're crying, PRETEND you understand and care. We'll know it's a sham, but we'll appreciate it.

Marcheline said...

When you say men think bruises look cool, you are talking about bruises on themselves, aren't you? (As opposed to bruises they leave on someone else.)

- M

Rach said...

M - Re: Bruises

yes.. men with their own bruises. they wear them like a badge of honor.. even if they did only get a football to the head.

phishez_rule said...

Men are stupid. Women are complicated.

They will never understand.

Mummy B said...

ooooh and when a girl is bitching and ranting....she doesn't actually want you to "solve" the problem....just listen and act all sympathetic.

After 19 years of marriage my Dad still tries to reason with my mother when she goes ape shit....

Mummy B said...

oops, my parents have been married for 25 years....I subtracted 3 years instead of adding it....maths isn't my strong point.....entirely irrelevant I know....but I couldn't just leave it....I just couldn't....