Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Nose Pimples

*SEINFELD MONOLOGUE*

Whats the Deal with Nose Pimples??
They really suck.
It is the most painful pimple in existence.
Yet you cant even see it...
They hurt even when a slight breeze goes past.
Does clearasil make pimple creme for "internal use"
How does your nose even get a pimple? It's not like i'm shoving Tim Tams up there??
I blame nose-hairs, what good are they?
Do you think that Rudolph just had a cracker of a pimple happening inside his red nose?? "Thanks for making a song up about my zit you heartless Reindeers".
And whats the Deal with Reindeers??

10 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Ouch they so hurt!! Especially blind ones.

redcap said...

I hate the ones you get on your lip line or right on the edge of your nostril. Those really smart when you try to kill 'em!

marina said...

I think ear zits hurts just as much, could be even more.

Unc said...

Ah...if only I could suffer a simple pimple up the snout...I would be so lucky....How about a conk FULL of cold sores as I am currently suffering....my whole middle face feels like it is alive and aliens are vomiting bile on my tender nostrils......I HATE Painful nose herpes...

Unc....snout of aliens

Original Mel said...

Yes, why do we get zits in our ears / noses?? They make no sense whatsoever.

And Rudolf didn't have a zit. He just had a massive coke problem. Santa got him to lead the reindeer cause he could set a much faster pace as he was off his chops. Poor other reindeers were all "Hey dude, slow down a bit and stop talking about yourself", while Rudolf was all "man, I goota get me some reindeer bitches!"

Adam said...

Reindeers are obvious man, just think about it.

Kate said...

those bitches huuurrrtttt!!

perfectly written. lol.

phishez_rule said...

I personally hate them when they're on the rim of your nose, or in the little fold where your nose meets your face.

Anonymous said...

omg. yes they do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and they take so long to go away!!!!!

Anonymous said...

In my family we call the pimples of the nose variety, "Salmon Nose".