Monday, February 26, 2007

Who the Fuck Are You?

On the way to the Hunter Valley I stopped by my uncles house for a chinwag, and to pee. The great surprise being that my grandma was there, very exciting as I dont see her as much as I would like to.

She is there with her boyfriend, and I go in for the 'good to see you' hug and kiss hello, and her boyfriend says to me "who are you ??" nevermind who I am old man, who the fuck are you more importantly.

You dont ask 'who are you' and ruin the moment of a good family reunion hug. Clearly she's my grandma, I only have one. Not to mention that you came to my Engagement Party last year and honed in on the festivities. So I do believe we have met before.

Maybe its ok to be a rude old git when you're clearly that blind and stupid. But guess who won't be getting a wedding invite. If you can't remember who the fuck I am. You sure as hell won't be there to join in on my special day.

(you're also not invited because at said Engagment Party you asked me to move out of the way so you could get a photo of 'the family' together? what am I? dogvomit??)

Old People Suck. Especially You. Ring-In.

8 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Ewww, he sure is a ring in aint he? Oldies can be so fuggin rude sometimes, nope, change that, most of the time. Trust me, I'm a nurse!!!

Adam said...

If you melt old people down to their base chemicals, you can sell those chemicals for about $3.

Original Mel said...

That is quality! Invite him to the wedding, then when he arrives look at him and go "who are you?? who invited you??? SECURITY!!!"

My nan has a habit of making incredibly racist remarks in public. Very loudly. Even though she thinks she's whispering.

Kate said...

give the old man a break. he's probably senile.

Rach said...

senility is no excuse, if you're brain doesn't work properly you should be locked inside and chained to your bed like every other mental case out there.

maybe he just needs a nap and some cookies??

Unc said...

Aww...come on Rach..I know he's a pain..but he does care for Grandma..and she has softened some what since he's been around.
But..the fucker still should be aware of who is important, especially when we consider the fact that you hold the title of 1st born....family pecking order should be learn't by all who enters the fray..
On the other hand he really shits me when he talks politics...blah fuckin' blah....like I give a shit about his affiliation with the fuckin' National Party...poor silly cunt...

Unc...Fountain of Truth...

Rach said...

you should have to take a written exam, and do some practical assesments before being allowed in the Barrett Clan.

clearly, he failed all these things.

pffffft National Party Shmational Party

Anonymous said...

All old people should be killed at birth.
Gucci-girl