Monday, February 19, 2007

"minding the cheese"

Do you ever find yourself loitering around like a loser?
Would you like it to seem as though you have a purpose in your loitering exploits?
Does your girlfriend often leave you standing around in an alley whilst she sells her body to medical science/tests biscuits??

Here is the answer to all your problems!! A bag of cheese.

Now when anyone gives you 'tude for hanging around like a nigelised loser somewhere, you can be all "I have a purpose!! I was minding the cheese"
'Minding the Cheese' for what exactly is a different story, I would personally go with minding the cheese for tacos, or some sort of pasta bake.
Mmmmmmm Cheese.

5 comments:

surfercam said...

Nope, you've lost me there.

Adam said...

Dude, that's freakin' brilliant.

Being entirely too awesome, I find myself way waiting for less awes people all the time, waiting like an aimless waiting loser.

Now, freakin, you've given me a 'tude for my waitingness. I owe you a lot.

Cazzie!!! said...

Yes, when I don't feel like doing something I am supposed to do, I shall use this expression..and then my kids will run to the fridge and get out that cheese and say, "Here ya go mum, a bag of cheese!!" :(

Marcheline said...

I wouldn't mind a bag of cheese right now.

Wait.

Maybe what I mean to say is, I wouldn't mind minding a bag of cheese right now. Or something.

Damn, I'm hungry.

- M

Jo said...

I'm definitely going to take that idea and run with it, perhaps adding an air of mystery with "I'm just debriefing the cheese", or "The cheese and I are working through some ideological dilemmas in alphabetical order".