Sunday, February 18, 2007

I'm bringing Bogan back.. yeah!

Justin Timberlake is bringing sexy back, i'm bringing bogan back.

Observe: The Croc Attack Shirt.

There are two group concensus' about the Croc Shirt. General opinion is that the shirt is awful. I also have dwindling support that the shirt is so bad, its good.

The hole gives me good ventilation in summer, so if anything, the Croc Shirt is useful, as well as an eyesore.

The Croc Shirt sure is a talking point. I was getting dragged aside and chatted up everywhere, in the lines in the bathroom, in the chicken tikka take-away joint. People everywhere love to hate the shirt. There is no point taking exstacy to meet randoms and have a D&M, wear a croc shirt and you'll be the life of the party.

Hopefully bogan comes back in full swing and other good/bad stuff will be seen in clubs soon; flanno shirts, stonewash, high-pants, mullets.

My only vice with the shirt, is that an 'I survived a Stingray attack' shirt doesn't exist yet. It's only a matter of time though.

10 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

hehe, I thought it was a tshirt from a shark attack at first glance.
Yes, only time will tell when the sting ray one comes out, bet it wont be long'.
Guess you'd have to wear sunscreen there though, ya get a weird tan line otherwise":)

Darryn said...

That is brilliant. Especially since, apparently, your "I Survived A Croc Attack" T-shirt was ripped apart by the very croc whose attack you survived... A logical puzzle, indeed.

Marcheline said...

I have two complaints -

1. That shirt has a big open space in the exact spot that I would never want anyone to look at my body.

2. You have a take-away chicken tikka joint and I don't.

I must admit that I am much more upset about #2, which is why I even have to list #1, I suspect.

Original Mel said...

I personally like the "My [insert relative] went to [insert city/town/landmark] and all I got was this stupid t-shirt". It screams untravelled bogan to me.

surfercam said...

That is the ultimate bogan shirt.

Steph said...

You're all class babe. T'is why i heart you so.
You need to fall down drunk more often though. That's my only critisism. :P

RackCat said...

Ahhhh, unfortunately boganism is alive and well. If you'd been at that atrocious "Vibes" debarcle on Saturday you may have witnessed bottom feeders in all their (imagined) glory..Plenty of wedged shoes and 'groovy' aviator sunglasses.

Rach said...

vibes.... gay
aviator sunglasses... gay
wedges... nothing worse

will start getting more drunk and scabbed up for you steph!

there should be more outfits with attack holes in them.. shorts, jeans legs, bikinis, why stop at just shirts??

Adam said...

The stringray t-shirt will be a bit nippley.

rhymes with pony said...

puts the hurt into shirt. I love it and want one, and ones for my unborn children and we can wear them all together ala the named berets in national lampoons european vaction