Monday, February 12, 2007

The Hens Dog

This weekend, I went to McMasters Beach on the central coast for my good friend Kylie's Hens Night.
Kylie and I go way back. Way back to the days of wearing matching cat pyjamas and making cake on sleepovers.
The hens night partay was set in a quaint beach-house in McMasters, literally on the beach. It was delightful.

sooo relaxing. one of the best things about McMasters was the bakery in downtown Gosford. Baked Goods Baked with Love. It doesnt get any better than small town cookin'.
Some of the things we organise for the 'Hen' were a Hen's Kookaburra, to come and sit on the bbq whilst we cooked our meats, some Hens fireworks (from the wedding happening next door) and the Hen's Dog.. Pictured below.

4 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Looks like a nice casual event for sure, the beach looks awsome, a must see when we get our bus going up that way. I was planning on going to Gosford as my nan grew up there in an Orphanage that I believe is still there now, I want to see it and take pics and all that jazz.
Yep, I am a nurse but I don't care who I talk to, I don't care if people dunno body parts, they are only important to me when I am at work, not off duty :)
Madonna, me kids love her, I like her old school stuff but I am more a John Butler Trio Gal right now. Chillin'.
Golf, is inly good if you play it with friends, and drink a can of booze each hole , LOL.

Sarah said...

I'm not a madonna fan but I would happily sit through a madonna DVD marathon rather than be forced to watch women's golf. Or men's golf. Gawd...

Kate said...

i love old school madonna, emaculate conception record. she rocks.

michellesarah said...

She's just mad cos she's rotund...