Friday, January 12, 2007

Myspace Sluts

ahh Myspace, the thorn in my side, my secret addiction, my dirty secret... I worry about the 'kids' of today.. pretty soon we will have no need for streets. What need is there for streets, when streetwalkers have branched off into the digital age??

I give you: MYSPACE SLUTS

"ooh baby, i want a wii for christmas.. hopefully my mum remembers this year. she is such a bitch when she's telling me to get off the computer at night, but like, i tell her i'm studying for my HSC...how do you spell Orange?"


"i'm 19, i like adam sandler movies, and a big black cock up my ass. Hi Dad!!"


"i couldnt find any pictures of me with less clothes on, so i settled for one where i look like a man... i better pull this skirt down so you don't see my hangy nut sack, the QLD weather really is a trannies worst nightmare"

........ so...... this is what we're doing now?? getting our whore on and displaying it to the world ??... i wish i'd known.. next time i'm at the gyno, i'll get them to take some shots and use that as my profile pic, no point beating around the bush. I HAVE A VAGINA. Do you like the vagina? Perhaps if you add me as your friend and leave some witty comments i will show you my vagina.

11 comments:

surfercam said...

How does that saying go? "Two out of three ain't bad"....

I think I used to played rugby with No.3...

redcap said...

Ma ha ha ha! Holy Christ, that's hilarious.

Much as I love your blog, Rach, I don't want to see your veejay. Sorry, mate. I guess we're just boring old normal folk ;)

Anonymous said...

WELL CHECK OUT SLUTSONMYSPACE.COM

Anonymous said...

Gross. If girls want to dress like tramps, that's up to them though. Let's just hope the STDs don't spread too quickly.

This sort of thing makes me despair at society.

Anonymous said...

PS you will get soooo many Google search hits for this.

Rach said...

i love google hits... makes my panties moist..

does that make me a Blogger Slut??

Mars said...

to be honest, i'm just jealous of their perky, perky boobs. dead. jealous.

Steph said...

Gah! Don't get me started on MySpazz. Between that and YouTube, my love affair with the intarnets is OVER!!

Have you seen those T-Shirts that say, "You looked better on My Space"? with the amount of free photoshop devices online, they probably all look like my nanna in real life.
Ghastly!!!

Anonymous said...

"Perhaps if you add me as your friend and leave some witty comments i will show you my vagina.

Do you really mean that or is this just a wonderful dream?

Anonymous said...

if you show me your myspace page, i can comment some witty things (doubt it) and you can show me your vagina?

Anonymous said...

you mean like

www.slutsonmyspace.com


check it out